OUR FINE PRINT.
Financial Agreement: You will be paying four payments of $600, first payment was already collected. Next payment will be collected in 30 days from first payment, and additional payments will be made in 30 day increments until full tuition of $2400 is received. At the conclusion of one year of membership, renewal will be required to continue membership to SEWP School. Renewal fee will be disclosed at a later date.
You can cancel payments by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and if it is deemed that you used our program as suggested, and did not get out of it what we promised you, we will agree to stop payment for your membership. Upon cancelation you will no longer have access to our content or community.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This copy of SEWP SCHOOL CURRICULUM ("the Software Product") and accompanying documentation is licensed and not sold. This Software Product is protected by copyright laws and treaties, as well as laws and treaties related to other forms of intellectual property. Maybe Never Happens, LLC DBA Staffless Practice or its subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers (collectively "MNH") own intellectual property rights in the Software Product. The Licensee's ("you" or "your") license to download, use, copy, or change the Software Product is subject to these rights and to all the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement ("Agreement").
YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT BY SELECTING THE "ACCEPT" OPTION AND DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR BY INSTALLING, USING, OR COPYING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT. YOU MUST AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST SELECT "DECLINE" AND YOU MUST NOT INSTALL, USE, OR COPY THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
This Agreement entitles you to install and use one copy of the Software Product. In addition, you may make one archival copy of the Software Product. The archival copy must be on a storage medium other than a hard drive, and may only be used for the reinstallation of the Software Product. This Agreement does not permit the installation or use of multiple copies of the Software Product, or the installation of the Software Product on more than one computer at any given time, on a system that allows shared used of applications, on a multi-user network, or on any configuration or system of computers that allows multiple users. Multiple copy use or installation is only allowed if you obtain an appropriate licensing agreement for each user and each copy of the Software Product. For further information regarding multiple copy licensing of the Software Product, please contact:
Representative: Maybe Never Happens, LLC
Address: 6 East Main Street Clinton, New Jersey 08809
Phone Number: 908.224.4840
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Restrictions on Transfer
Without first obtaining the express written consent of MNH, you may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement, or redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer your rights to the Software Product.
Restrictions on Use
You may not use, copy, or install the Software Product on any system with more than one computer, or permit the use, copying, or installation of the Software Product by more than one user or on more than one computer. If you hold multiple, validly licensed copies, you may not use, copy, or install the Software Product on any system with more than the number of computers permitted by license, or permit the use, copying, or installation by more users, or on more computers than the number permitted by license.
You may not decompile, "reverse-engineer", disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Software Product.
You may not use the database portion of the Software Product in connection with any software other than the Software Product.
Restrictions on Alteration
You may not modify the Software Product or create any derivative work of the Software Product or its accompanying documentation. Derivative works include but are not limited to translations. You may not alter any files or libraries in any portion of the Software Product. You may not reproduce the database portion or create any tables or reports relating to the database portion.
Restrictions on Copying
You may not copy any part of the Software Product except to the extent that licensed use inherently demands the creation of a temporary copy stored in computer memory and not permanently affixed on storage medium. You may make one archival copy which must be stored on a medium other than a computer hard drive.
Limited Software Product Warranty
For a period of 60 days from the date of shipment or from the date that you download the Software Product, as applicable, MNH warrants that when properly installed and used under normal conditions, the Software Product will perform substantially as advertised.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY AGREED TO IN WRITING BY MNH, MNH MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT OR IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOCUMENTS PROVIDED WITH THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
MNH makes no warranty that the Software Product will meet your requirements or operate under your specific conditions of use. MNH makes no warranty that operation of the Software Product will be secure, error free, or free from interruption. YOU MUST DETERMINE WHETHER THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT SUFFICIENTLY MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR SECURITY AND UNINTERRUPTABILITY. YOU BEAR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS INCURRED DUE TO FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. MNH WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE LOSS OF DATA ON ANY COMPUTER OR INFORMATION STORAGE DEVICE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MNH, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS) RESULTING FROM THIS AGREEMENT, OR FROM THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, INSTALLATION, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, WHETHER DUE TO A BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF MNH OR ANY OTHER PARTY, EVEN IF MNH IS ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT THAT THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION LIMITS MNH'S ABILITY TO DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THIS DISCLAIMER SHALL BE EFFECTIVE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED.
Limitation of Remedies and Damages
Your remedy for a breach of this Agreement or of any warranty included in this Agreement is the correction or replacement of the Software Product. Selection of whether to correct or replace shall be solely at the discretion of MNH. MNH reserves the right to substitute a functionally equivalent copy of the Software Product as a replacement. If MNH is unable to provide a replacement or substitute Software Product or corrections to the Software Product, your sole alternate remedy shall be a refund of the purchase price for the Software Product exclusive of any costs for shipping and handling.
Any claim must be made within the applicable warranty period. All warranties cover only defects arising under normal use and do not include malfunctions or failure resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, acts of nature, unusual temperatures or humidity, improper installation, or damage determined by MNH to have been caused by you. All limited warranties on the Software Product are granted only to you and are non-transferable. You agree to indemnify and hold MNH harmless from all claims, judgments, liabilities, expenses, or costs arising from your breach of this Agreement and/or acts or omissions.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Costs
This Agreement is governed by the laws of New Jersey, without regard to New Jersey's conflict or choice of law provisions.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent any express or implied restrictions are not permitted by applicable laws, these express or implied restrictions shall remain in force and effect to the maximum extent permitted by such applicable laws.
This Membership Agreement (the Agreement) is effective January 01, 2021 by and between the Maybe Never Happens, hereinafter referred to as Community, accessed via www.sewpschool.com with a business address of 6 East Main Street, Clinton, New Jersey 08809, and all current and future members of Maybe Never Happens hereinafter referred to as "Member".
By accessing, browsing or using the www.sewpschool.com website or by selecting I Accept during the membership registration, you represent that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Membership Agreement hereinafter referred to as Agreement.
1. Nature of the Service
The Community is a social network facilitating the exchange of personal information between people. This socialization shall include reading the profile pages of other members and possibly even contacting them. The Community provides to its members benefits such as but not exclusive to: membership to SEWP school for one year from date of start. The Community works like an online community of internet users.
2. User Registration and Information
Member shall fill in the correct information requested in the User Registration form on the site. Member shall be required to promptly update the User Information on the site. Member shall select a username and password during the User Registration process. Member shall be responsible for: a) all use of the Site made by the Members username and password, and b) maintaining the confidentiality of the Members username and password.
The Content includes messages and other materials posted to forums, groups, or other locations on the Site by the members of the Community. Member of the Community is deemed to grant the Community the nonexclusive right to post, display, copy, and modify the Content in connection with the operation of the Site and the Communitys business. Further, the Member is deemed to grant the Community the nonexclusive right to post, display, copy, and sell the Content within the limitations set by the Member during the online publishing process. Member is also deemed to authorize the Community to disclose his/her personal data when the Member includes such personal data in the content.
If the Member has a dispute with one or more other Members, the Member shall release the Community (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Community shall not sell or rent Members personal information to third parties without Members explicit consent. Community shall store and process Members information on computers located in the United States that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. However, the Community shall be permitted to access and modify Members information.
Member shall indemnify and hold the Community (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Members breach of this Agreement, or Members violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
7. No Agency
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
8. Terminating Membership
Member shall choose to retire or delete the published content from the Communitys site and it shall be no longer available or visible to other visitors. Terms regarding the status of the uploaded content shall remain applicable when the Member chooses to terminate the membership. Contents posted to the site, other than the published content, shall not be deleted or retired as a result of the Members termination.
9. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be construed under and governed in accordance with the laws of the New Jersey.
Any dispute arising under this contract shall be resolved under the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association.
11. Limitation of Liability
Member shall not hold Community responsible for other user Members content, actions or inactions.
Maybe Never Happens
Effective January 01, 2021
Receiving Party understands that the Maybe Never Happens, LLC has disclosed or may disclose information including, without limitation, computer programs, code, algorithms, know-how, formulas, processes, ideas, inventions (whether patentable or not), and other technical, business, financial and product development plans, forecasts, strategies and information, which to the extent previously, presently, or subsequently disclosed to the Receiving Party, is hereinafter referred to as "Proprietary Information" of the Disclosing party. All Proprietary Information shall be protected and safeguarded if it is (a) marked as the Disclosing Party's confidential or proprietary information (or with an equivalent legend) at the time of disclosure, if disclosed in tangible form; or (b) identified as Proprietary Information at the time of disclosure. Notwithstanding the failure of the Disclosing Party to mark information as confidential or proprietary as described above, information that, by its very nature, or under the particular circumstances of disclosure, should reasonably be understood to be confidential or proprietary, shall be deemed to be Proprietary Information.
In consideration of the parties' discussions and access the Receiving Party may have to Proprietary Information of the Disclosing Party, the Parties hereby agree as follows:
1. The Receiving Party agrees (i) to hold the Disclosing Party's Proprietary Information in confidence and to take all necessary precautions to protect such Proprietary Information including, without limitation, all precautions the Receiving Party employs with respect to its own confidential materials, (ii) not to divulge any such Proprietary Information or any information derived therefrom to any third person, (iii) not to make any use of such Proprietary Information, except for the below stated purpose, and (iv) not to copy or reverse engineer, or attempt to derive the composition or underlying information of any such Proprietary Information.
2. The Receiving Party agrees that the Proprietary Information shall not be used except for the following purpose:
Student of SEWP School will use curriculum to further practice efforts. This policy allows one user per email address. The user ID and password MAY NOT BE SHARED with users outside of signer's team, staff or family.
3. The Receiving Party further agrees to limit the use of and access to the Disclosing Party's Proprietary Information to the Receiving Party's employees who need to know such Proprietary Information for said purposes and shall cause such employees to comply with the obligations set forth herein.
4. The Disclosing Party agrees that the foregoing obligations shall not apply with respect to information that (i) was in the possession of the Receiving Party or known by it prior to receipt from the Disclosing Party, or (ii) was rightfully disclosed to the Receiving Party by another person without restriction, or (iii) was independently developed by the Receiving Party without access to such Proprietary Information, or (iv) is required to be disclosed pursuant to any statutory or regulatory authority or court order, provided the Receiving Party has given the Disclosing Party prompt notice of such requirement and the opportunity to contest it.
5. Immediately upon a request by the Disclosing Party at any time, the Receiving Party will turn over to the Disclosing Party all Proprietary Information of the Disclosing Party and all documents or media containing any such Proprietary Information and all copies or extracts thereof and will promptly and permanently delete any Proprietary Information which is electronically or optically recorded or stored.
6. The Receiving Party acknowledges and agrees that due to the unique nature of the Disclosing Party's Proprietary Information, there can be no adequate remedy at law for any breach of its obligation hereunder, that any such breach may allow the Receiving Party or third parties to unfairly compete with the Disclosing Party resulting in irreparable harm to the Disclosing Party, and therefore, that upon any such breach or any threat thereof, the Disclosing Party shall be entitled to seek appropriate equitable relief in addition to whatever remedies it might have at law. The Receiving Party will notify the Disclosing Party in writing immediately upon the occurrence of any such unauthorized release or other breach. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, the remaining portions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.
7. Neither party acquires any intellectual property rights under this Agreement or any disclosure hereunder, except the limited right to use such Proprietary Information in accordance with this Agreement.
8. NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE GIVEN WITH RESPECT TO THE PROPRIETARY INFORMATION DISCLOSED OR USED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, AND NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY DEFECTS OR DEFICIENCIES IN THE PROPRIETARY INFORMATION OF EITHER PARTY, WHETHER DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE.
9. This Agreement supersedes all prior discussions and writings and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No waiver or modification of this Agreement will be binding upon either party unless made in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of such party, and no failure or delay in enforcing any right will be deemed a waiver. The obligations of non-use and non-disclosure shall survive for a period of 5 years from the date of disclosure of the Proprietary Information. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey and may be enforced in any court in New Jersey.